E Shram Card Beneficiary List 2023 Release Today: If you are also an E Shram Card holder worker, then very good news is coming out for all you E Shram Card holders. The big news is that the Central Government has released the Beneficiary List for all E Shram Card holders.
The next installment of Rs 1000 is being sent to the accounts of all the workers whose names are there in the list. How can you see your name in the list, in how many days will the money come into your account if your name is in the list, read the post till the end to know the answers to all these questions carefully.
You will get ₹ 1000 if your name is in the list, check this way e labor card new list?
All the people of India who have got their e-labor card made and they come under the category of poor like vegetable seller, washerman, barber, cobbler, rickshaw puller or other type of laborers are very happy. The good news is coming out, the very happy news is that out of all the e-labor card holders who have got their e-labor card made, the list has been released to whose account the money will be sent.
Also, all you E Shram Card holders who want to check the recently released E Shram Card New Beneficiary List 2023 will have to follow the online process / steps, whose complete layer by layer information we will give you in this article, Will provide so that you can easily check and download this list and get its benefits.
What are the qualifications required to make a new e-labor card?
The following is the information about what are the qualifications required to make an e-labor card.
- Applicants must be domicile of India.
- The age of the applicant should be minimum 16 years and maximum 59 years.
- Applicants should be working in unorganized sector.
- You mobile number should be linked in your Aadhaar card etc.
Read Also – The price of petrol diesel and gas cylinder has become cheaper, buy it cheaply like this
What are the required documents for online application?
The following are the information about what are the necessary documents to be taken in the online application.
your aadhar card,
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Current mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Check E Shram Card Beneficiary List 2023 How to see your name in the new beneficiary list?
Follow the steps mentioned below carefully to check your name in the beneficiary list issued by the central government.
- To check and download the E Shram Card Beneficiary List 2023, first of all you have to go to the home page of its official website.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of E Shram Card New List 2023.
- On which you have to click. E Shram Card Beneficiary List 2023
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to enter the registered mobile number in your e-labor card.
- After this you will get OTP on your mobile number which you need to enter and verify.
- After that click on the option.
- At last, you have to click on the submit button.
- After that you will be shown the complete E Shram Card New List 2023 which you can easily check and download and get its benefits.
In this way, after completing all the steps mentioned above, all of you E Labor Card holders can easily check and download the issued E Labor Card New Beneficiary List 2023.