Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0: Daughters will get Rs 1,80,000 in the scheme, see full details
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0: To improve the sex ratio in Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) and to promote the education of girls, various schemes are being run by the state government, in which ‘Ladli Lakshmi Yojana (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana)’ is an important scheme! This scheme was started on 1 April 2007 and after that it was implemented in 6 other states as well.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0
Ladli Laxmi Yojana was started by the state government in the year 2007 to promote the education of girls in Madhya Pradesh. Under this (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana) scheme, every year Rs 6,000 is deposited in the name of a girl child from the date of her birth (registration) for the next five years! Apart from this, Rs 2000 is given at the time of admission in class VI, Rs 4000 on admission in class IX and Rs 7500 on admission in class XI. When the girl turns 21, an amount of one lakh rupees is given. That’s when it gets paid!
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- To take advantage of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana (Ladli Lakshmi Yojana), it is necessary to be a native of the state first!
- After the birth of a girl child, parents have adopted family planning.
- To get the benefit of this (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana) scheme, it is necessary to enroll within one year of birth!
- Keep in mind that the benefit of this scheme can be availed only when the girl is not married below the age of 18 years.
- If someone has adopted a girl child, he can also enroll in this scheme.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0: Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that in today’s global scenario, there is a need to make daughters self-reliant and financially independent. Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0 (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana) Emphasis will be on skill training of self-reliant Ladli Ladli girls and availability of employment in various business sectors, higher education and encouraging their talents in other areas of life! With this, they will be able to stand on their feet and register their strong presence socially and economically.
mp ladli laxmi scheme amount
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana) Under MP, ₹ 6000 is deposited continuously for 5 years from the time of registration in the Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Fund by the Government of Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) in the name of the girl child, a total amount of ₹ 30000 in the account The name of the girl child is submitted.
- 2000 upon entry into 6th grade
- Rs 4000 for taking admission in class IX
- There is a provision of Rs 6000 for class 11th and 12th
- Incentive for taking graduation admission after 12th class Rs. 25000/- will be given in two equal installments of Rs. 12500 in the first and last year of the course.
- The final payment of Rs 1 lakh is made when the girl child turns 21, now it has been increased to Rs 25000 in the scheme!
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Benefits
After passing 12th, girl students will get 25 thousand rupees on admission in college.
12.5 thousand will be given on taking admission in college and the second installment will be given on studies.
The government will also pay the admission fees in private colleges to become a doctor!
Ladli Lakshmi Utsav (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana) will be celebrated every year from May 2 to May 12!
Since the year 2007 till now more than 42.08 lakh dear girls have been registered.
Admission in class 6th, class 9th, class 11th and class 12th! Scholarship worth Rs 231.07 crore has been distributed to 9.05 lakh girls.
Ladli Lakshmi Festival: Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0
Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) to create positive thinking in public towards the birth of girl child! Improvement in sex ratio, educational status and health status of girls! It was implemented on April 1, 2007 for the purpose of reform and laying the foundation. Patthar scheme launched for their better future! Since then, 39.81 lakh girls across the state are getting registered and getting benefited under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana)! Ladli Laxmi Mahotsav will also be organized in every district of the state from May 2 to May 12.
who will get benefit
Of this scheme (CM Ladli Lakshmi Yojana)! There are also some eligibility to take benefits like – born on or after January 1, 2006! Any girl child, who is a resident of Madhya Pradesh! Along with this, the girl child should be registered in the local Anganwadi center. Parents should also be residents of Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) and they do not pay tax!